Top 10 Vending Products
Our new clients often ask, “What are the top sellers for your vending machines?” The results vary by location. A heavy selling product at a middle school may not sell as well at a hotel. However, these 10 snacks and drink products are often consumer favorites regardless of the vending location. Here are the top 10 best-selling products for our vending machines:
1. Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: A healthier version of the Reeses cups are a favorite in our machines. The Milk Chocolate version is also quite popular
2. Hansen’s Kiwi Strawberry Soda: The real cane sugar make this a healthier option over traditional sodas.
3. Boom Chicka Pop Kettle Corn: At 70 calories per cup, this remains a popular selection in our vending machines
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies by Back to Nature: These classic cookies are Non-GMO and do not contain high fructose corn syrup
5. Herbert’s Strawberry Lemonade: Hubert's is gluten-free, GMO-free, vegetarian, and vegan. So, not only is this lemonade seriously delicious, it isn't as bad for you as it seems.
6. Qwest Bar (S’mores): This bar has a higher cost, but the taste and 21 grams of protein make it a popular choice.
7. Stacy’s Pita Chips (Cinnamon Sugar): A delicious snack alternative to potato chips.
8. Starbuck’s Frappuccino: Customers appreciate the opportunity to provide the Starbuck’s brand at their vending location.
9. Dirty Potato Chips (Sour Cream and Onion): Of all the chip flavors offered in our vending machines, Sour Cream and Onion is the most popular
10. Tazo Tea (Lemon): This is a year-round favorite selling well in both the winter and summer months.
Carolina Fresh operates vending machines throughout Raleigh, Cary, RTP, Morrisville and Durham. Please contact us if you are interested in placing a machine at your location.